Notwithstanding any language in the Website Terms to the contrary, the Website Terms have the same effects as an Agreement in writing and governs your use of this site and its content (the “Website”) your engagement of Crest Hill Law Office Services, your request that CHLOF contact you about its services, and or your participation in CHLOF Text Message Program. CHLOF “Text Message Program” includes sending text message(s) to CHLOF and/ or receiving text message(s) from CHLOF.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, ENGAGING CREST HILL LAW OFFICE SERVICES, REQUESTING THAT CHLOF CONTACT YOU ABOUT ITS SERVICES, AND OR PARTICIPATING IN CHLOF TEXT MESSAGE PROGRAM, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE WEBSITE TERMS.
(1) About the Website Terms
The Website is a service made available by Crest Hill Law Office, if you do not agree to the Website Terms, you may not use the Website, we may modify the Website Terms at any time.
If you do not agree to the changes, you must discontinue using the Website, discontinue using the CHLOF services, and/or discontinue your participation in CHLOF Text Message Program before the changes take effect.
Your continued use of the Website, use of CHLOF services, request that CHLOF contact you about its services, and/or participation in the CHLOF Text Message Program, after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes.
Each time you visit or log into the Website, continue using CHLOF services, continue to request that CHLOF contact you about its services, and/or participate in CHLOF Text Message Program, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Website Terms.
2. About the Website
The Website gives users access to first rate legal services, using a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals at Crest Hill Law Office.
3. Signing Up for Crest Hill Law Office Services
You are not required to sign up for CHLOF Services in order to visit and read information on the Website, however, you will need to sign up if you want access to any of the services provided therein. If you do so, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. Each sign up is for a single person only, we do not permit any other person to enroll in CHLOF Services on behalf of another, unless you have an appropriate Power of Attorney. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you should notify CHLOF immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website contains information, content or advertisement text photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound, video recordings, animation and other materials and effects (collectively, “The Content”) that are protected by Copyrights, trademarks, service works, or other intellectual or propriety rights owned by CHLOF or other Third Party. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Further, CHLOF retains all rights, title and interest in the Website, technology, and all underlying technology and data, including any enhancements, software, applications and improvements related to the Website. You may not remove from any electronic or printed copy any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
When you are using CHLOF Services, you must not do any of the following things. If you do or we have reason to believe you either have done or will do, we may refuse to provide services to you temporarily or permanently, or we may take actions against you, (including legal action). Where it is the case that you have performed unlawful activities, we may disclose your identity, your activities and other information we hold about you to law enforcement agencies.
You must not, or allow another person to use our services:
- In any way, that doesn’t comply with any applicable Local, National or International Law or Regulation.
- In any way that is deceiving or fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To access or interfere with another person’s account or information, impersonate another person, or create or use a false identity or email address.
- To obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website, any systems, software or networks, on or through which our Website is stored or operated.
- To scrape or reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, distribute, publish, resell or transmit any element comprised in it, the content or the services provided through it.
- To use any technology or process of any kind to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate or search our Website or any portion of it (including the use of data mining robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools), in any way that is not authorized by us or is detrimental to us, or our third party service providers.
You must not, and you must not allow another person to;
- Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that is corrupt or contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code disguised to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or perform any act that would cause our Website to become unavailable for use by others (including via any form of denial of service attack). We may monitor your use of our services and monitor your activity for security purposes.
- Bypass the measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation to features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the service or the content therein.
- Interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- You must fully cooperate with us where any law enforcement authority, regulators or court orders request or directs us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting materials or using our Website or our Services in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy.
6. Interactive Services
Sometimes, we may provide interactive services on our Website, including, for example, for you to review and comment on the services offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We don’t have to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do not moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
By using the Website, uploading content to or submitting any information or material for use on the Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner and such information or material or rights has expressly granted) CHLOF a perpetual royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivate works from and distribute such material and/or information generated through use of the Website or incorporate such material and/or information generated through use of the Website into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world. We need these rights to host and process your information for the purpose of providing the services we offer.
You represent and warrant to use that (a) you are legally capable to enter into contracts, (b) you are providing US at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself, (c) you will comply at all times with the Website Terms and applicable laws and (d) your use of the Website and any transactions that you make with US will not violate the rights of any Third Party.
CHLOF makes every effort to ensure the information presented in, on or through its Website is accurate, however, CHLOF makes no guarantee as to such information, and is not responsible for any resulting loss or damage.
10. Warranty, Liability and Indemnification
CHLOF makes no representations regarding the availability and performance of its Website. You hereby acknowledge that any use of the Website and reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk and that CHLOF shall not be liable for any loss profits, or any other damages, or losses resulting from such use.
THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION/MATERIALS PROVIDED BY CREST HILL LAW OFFICE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND AS AVAILABLE, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, CREST HILL LAW OFFICE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND ACCEPTANCE AS WELL AS ANY LOCAL JURISDICTIONAL ANALOGUES TO THE ABOVE AND OTHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THE RESULTS THAT YOU MAY GAIN FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CREST HILL LAW OFFICE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION/MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN OPERATION OR SERVICE OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR OTHERWISE. CREST HILL LAW OFFICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OF THE INTERNET, TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDERS, BANKS OR OTHER PAYMENT PLATFORMS IN RELATION TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD CREST HILL LAW OFFICE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, VENDORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, TORTS, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, OR FEES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEE) THAT SUCH PARTIES MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF OR ARISING FROM YOUR (OR ANY ONE USING YOUR ACCOUNT) USE OF THE WEBSITE, USE OF THE SERVICES, VIOLATION OR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE WEBSITE TERMS AND NON-COMPLIANCE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENCE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU AND, IN SUCH CASE, YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH OUR DEFENCE OF SUCH CLAIM.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT CREST HILL LAW OFFICE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO OR THROUGH THE SITE.
11. Information Standards
These Information standards apply to any and all information which you may provide to our Website.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable Laws in Nigeria and in any country from which they are posted.
Information Must Not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence or any illegal activity.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality or disability or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade make of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive a person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a Third party (confidential information).
You agree to arbitrate all claims between you and CHLOF on an individual basis only and not as a part of any group or class. A claim in any case, controversy, dispute, tort, breach, disagreement, lawsuit, action, or claim now or hereafter pending between you and CHLOF, including but not limited to any alleged statutory violation (State or Federation) or any dispute, over the interpretation of the Website Terms or arbitrability of any claim pursuant to the Website Terms. This Agreement to arbitrate governs all interactions with Crest Hill Law Office.
You agree that you are waiving all rights to (a) Bringing an action in court against Crest Hill Law Office (b) Participate in any group or class action law suit or arbitration, (c) The rules of The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Cap A18, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004, shall apply, before a single Arbitrator appointed by the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court of Nigeria. The place of Arbitration shall be Abuja. The language of the Arbitration shall be English.
The Parties agree that they shall hold in strict confidence any information or material received from each other regarding the provision of CHLOF Services or the use of this Website, subject however to any requirement of law or the court to release such information or material.
You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access and use the Website, including all devices, internet browsers and internet access. If you access the Website or a Website application through a mobile or wireless device, you are responsible for all fee that your receiver may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communication services.
15. Electronic Notices and Transactions
You agree to transact with us electronically, this means you agree to accept any terms and conditions and to transact any business by electronic means, which means necessary documents in HTML or PDF format and over the internet.
You certify that you are at least 18 years and legally capable of receiving and providing information as requested/provided by Crest Hill Law Office.